Saturday, October 27, 2018

MY PROTEIN’s Shitty Customer Service



Companies that go well out of their way to alienate their customers are the same ones that bitch and moan when business starts falling off, as if it’s not their own fault.

MyProtein supplements is an ideal example. I placed my most recent order October 11. As can be seen in the screenshot, delivery was predicted between the 17th and 19th. I began inquiring on the 22nd about “Where Is My Order?”, with no response. A “chat” then went nowhere with the idiot agent asking me to jump through absurd hoops (even my bank doesn’t ask for this much information) and taking up to 5 minutes to respond to each response. After 20 wasted minutes I gave up. On a scale of a one-to-ten rating regarding this company’s communication skills, I vote zero.
Without any explanation I finally got a message from the US Post Office (NOT from MyProtein) on the 25th telling me my delivery date was slated for November 3rd.
Even more problematic is MyProtein took my payment, then WAITED 11 DAYS before shipping my order, with no explanation, no apology, etc.
Think twice about doing business with these disrespectful people. 

1 comment: