Saturday, July 29, 2017

Delusions Of Grandeur: How About A Spot, Bro?

Gym Idiots At Work

You’ve no one else to blame if you step up to help some dildo try and move a literal ton of weight he can’t handle on his own.

Never in my life have I asked anyone to put themselves at risk to “spot” me. When some idiot totally out of his league asks me for a spot, I say no.

Oh, so now you don’t like me, stranger-without-a-clue, because unlike your mommy, I told you ‘no’? Now you’re pissed because I see you’re a fool and decline to put myself in harm’s way so you can inflate your ego with some false “accomplishment?”

Watch some “Gym Fail” videos on youtube to expand your knowledge of just how many entitled delusional jerkoffs there are in the nation’s gyms hurting themselves, hurting their spotters, and putting everyone in their vicinity in harm’s way.

Have enough self-regard and self-esteem to just say no to spotting and the insecure bully-boys who demand it, no matter how capable the guy looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment